All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcupuncture in Latin means sticking with the needle . Each of the 409 important acupuncture points is presented with an anatomical graphic, an overview of the meridian, and a photo showing the needle placement. The combination of Chinese sources and the author's therapeutic experiences provides a sensible balance between the most important indications and practical needs. The names, properties, and applications of the individual acupuncture points have been revised on this basis. Far-Eastern healing methods and Western observation techniques create a bridge between Asian and Western views of acupuncture. The Pictorial Atlas of Acupuncture t only provides beginners with an overview of the most important acupuncture points, but experienced practitioners can also learn about seldom-used acupuncture points and thus extend their kwledge.
- Author BiographyWolfram Stor is a renowned author on acupunture.
- Author(s)Wolfram Stor
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 1,300 illustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.