All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the Atlas of Allergic Diseases provides comprehensive visual coverage of all aspects of allergic diseases. Exceptional photographs, diagrams, charts and illustrations in full color help to illustrate the abstract elements of allergic diseases in vivid detail. With contributions from rewned specialists, this detailed and useful atlas combines the immulogic basis of allergy with the clinical aspects of the discipline.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1565 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael S. Blaiss,Phillip L. Lieberman
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.