All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe standard for learning anatomy...Atlas of Anatomy, Second Edition, is the essential resource for anyone studying gross anatomy. Packed with over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this atlas guides you step-by-step through each region of the body, helping you master the details of anatomy. Key Features: * Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions * Even more clinical correlations help students make the connection between anatomy and medicine * Coverage of each region intuitively arranged to simplify learning: beginning with the skeletal framework, then adding muscles, organs, vasculature, and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations that put it all together * Over 170 tables summarize key anatomic information for ease of study and review * Invative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic * Surface anatomy spreads w include regions and reference lines or planes in addition to landmarks and palpable structures to develop physical exam skills * Muscle Fact spreads ideal for memorization, reference, and review organize the essentials about muscles, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action * New sectional anatomy spreads at the end of units build familiarity with 2D views of anatomic regions * Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation Atlas of Anatomy is the student's choice: Thieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle...includes clinical correlations and summary charts of innervations and actions. That's about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!!! Ok, w back to studying... In my opinion this book surpasses them all. It's the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed...The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember. Easier to remember is key.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Author(s)Anne M. Gilroy,Brian R. MacPherson,Erik Schulte,Lawrence M. Ross,Michael Schuenke,Udo Schumacher
- PublisherThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2805 g
- Width7128 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- krey241719 Apr, 2016by
Review - Atlas of anatomy
Product was sent in good time and in good condition. The company were great to deal with.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.