Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey inside the mysterious world of our body, through pages of beautiful and detailed anatomical images. Analysis and summaries throughout the text will allow us to study the human body, from its posture and bipedal walk, to the development of the brain and speech and of those anatomical structures that characterize us and distinguish us from animals. Following this, other organs are discussed, including the elements that characterize them.Each topic is connected to ather through a network of references which allow us to skip from one to the next as if it was a hypertext. We believe that this structure is the best way to learn and understand anatomy and the human body. It is, in fact, the transversal way of reading the body, which evokes the profound inter-relations between the components of this wonderful organic machine called the body.As a result, a wider range of topics is covered that deviate somewhat from a traditional anatomical book. Some of these topics include the study of the history of anatomy, an overview of the techlogy applied to the study of the human body, the functional mechanisms of the body systems, and the primary medical issues and complications relative to each apparatus.This book extremely useful to the entire family, for those who are curious to learn more about their body and want to kw how it works. It is easy to use, serving also as a quick reference manual.
- PublisherHerron Books (Distributed Titles)
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationKangaroo Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHerron Books (Distributed Titles)
- Weight1225 g
- Width231 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGiunti Editorial Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.