All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAtlas of Esophagus and Stomach Pathology provides an image-based resource for those studying rmal histology of the upper gastrointestinal tract, as well as the microscopic manifestations of developmental abrmalities, toxic insults, infectious diseases, inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, and neoplasia in the esophagus and stomach. Because modern gastrointestinal pathology practice centers on specimens obtained during endoscopic examination, the atlas focuses on biopsy pathology, providing real-world microscopic images and ancillary diagstic studies for most commonly-encountered abrmalities and diseases affecting these two organs. The book is supplemented with endoscopic and special study images. Authored by nationally and internationally recognized pathologists, Atlas of Esophagus and Stomach Pathology is a valuable tool for both pathologists-in-training seeking to make new acquaintances , and practicing surgical pathologists in need of a quick visual reference in recalling old friends in the world of diagstic gastrointestinal pathology.
- Author BiographyScott R. Owens, MD University of Michigan, Department of Pathology, Ann Arbor, MI, USA Henry D. Appelman, MD University of Michigan, Department of Pathology, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Author(s)Henry D. Appelman,Scott R. Owens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAtlas of Anatomic Pathology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note373 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight816 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.