All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful management of eye disease relies on the veterinarian s ability to identify ocular features and distinguish pathologic changes. Atlas of Feline Ophthalmology, Second Edition is an invaluable diagstic reference, providing high-quality color photographs for comparison with a presenting complaint. Presenting 394 photographs illustrating both rmal and pathologic ocular conditions, this Second Edition offers a current, complete reference on ocular diseases, adding conditions recognized since publication of the first edition, a broader geographic scope, and many new images with improved quality. Carefully designed for easy reference, the contents are divided into sections corresponding to specific anatomical structures of the eye. A useful appendix new to this edition groups figures by etiology, making it easy to find every image associated with a specific agent or disease. Atlas of Feline Ophthalmology, Second Edition is a useful tool aiding general practitioners in diagsing eye disease in cats.
- Author BiographyKerry Ketring, DVM, DACVO, a veterinary ophthalmologist, was in private practice in Ohio and Kentucky for 32 years; he retired to Michigan, where he continues to see clients. He also lectures nationally and internationally. Mary Belle Glaze, DVM, MS, DACVO, is a veterinary ophthalmologist at the Gulf Coast Animal Eye Clinic, a private referral practice in Houston, Texas. Prior to that she was on staff at Louisiana State University s Veterinary Teaching Hospital for 20 years and is a past president of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists. She also lectures nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Kerry L. Ketring,Mary Belle Glaze
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width233 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.