All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed understanding of gross pathology is mandatory for successful pathologists, but this kwledge also provides a sound foundation for those intending to become surgeons, internists, and obstetrician/gynecologists. For pathologists, pathology residents, and pathology assistants, kwledge of gross pathology is essential for guidance in selecting the correct areas of pathologic lesions to sample for microscopy and frozen section examination. This atlas provides a comprehensive illustration and description of a wide range and number of pathologic processes and diseases affecting all the major organs of the body. Emphasis is placed on how the anatomic structure of different organs may determine the pattern of involvement by disease processes and how such patterns may aid in the correct diagsis of the gross pathology. In some cases, multiple illustrations of disease processes are given to show evolution of the disease. Histologic illustrations of selected gross lesions are also included where relevant. The atlas is illustrated with more than 1,200 color photomicrographs.
- Author BiographyDr Alan G. Rose, MD, FRCPath, FACC, is Professor of Pathology at the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is also the Director of Autopsy Service at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview; the Residency and Fellowship Training Program; and the Medical School Pathology Teaching Program at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Alan G. Rose
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1300 colour illus.
- Weight2900 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.