Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $312.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edition of the Atlas of Hypertension, Dr. Norman Hollenberg and more than 20 leading authorities have worked together to capture the most updated and pertinent information in the field of hypertension. This new edition is a modern and complete visual library of up-to-date information on the most current pharmacologic and treatment advances in the field. With over 600 vivid illustrations, clinical photographs, instructive diagrams and charts, this updated reference provides a detailed and accurate insight into treatment and management of hypertension, covering a full range of topics. Together with detailed legends and extensive reference listings, the illustrations deliver comprehensive guidance to effective diagsis and treatment of a wide breadth of these clinical challenges.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/04/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures, bibliography
- Weight1905 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byN.K. Hollenberg
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.