All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Atlas encompasses the major fields of Internal Medicine, including Cardiology, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Dermatology, Hepatology, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Allergy and Immulogy, Endocrilogy, and Infectious Diseases. It offers a unique compilation of over 1500 best of the best images, selected from the work of the highly respected physicians who have contributed this volume. The content of each chapter is carefully chosen to be useful to the primary care physician in identifying both common and rarer disease entities. The color slides provide visual confirmation of disease, while the algorithms, charts, schematics, and tables guide the physician in the decision-making process concerning diagstic tests, treatment, and follow-up.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Note263 black & white illustrations, 1318 colour illustrations, 323 colour tables, biography
- Weight3130 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEugene Braunwald
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.