All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the world's smallest adventures with this beautifully illustrated journey around the world from the award-winning team behind Atlas of Adventures.Explore seven continent maps and learn about the best small-scale adventures on Earth - whether you're taking a ride on the world's largest miniature railway, sending a letter with the wolrd's smallest post office or cruising coral reefs with the smallest seahorse, this book brings together coolest miniature adventures from the four corners of the globe.
- Author BiographyEmily Hawkins is a writer and editor of children's books for all ages. She wrote the New York Times bestseller Oceanology, as well as several other titles in the Ology series, which has sold over 16 million copies worldwide. She holds a first-class English degree from Nottingham University, and now lives in Winchester with her young family.LUCY LETHERLAND is an illustrator based in London, UK. She graduated from Manchester School of Art in 2011 with a First Class BA (Hons) in illustration with animation. Lucy's work is strongly led by humour and narrative, creating a playful, graphic quality.
- Author(s)Emily Hawkins
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication03/03/2017
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleAtlas of
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Letherland
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.