Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHere is complete coverage of state-of-the-art surgical techniques for the spine and peripheral nerves. This atlas engages the full range of approaches -- anterior, antero-lateral, posterior, and postero-lateral -- for operations on peripheral nerves and in every area of the spine, from cephalad to caudad. Each of the seven sections of the atlas opens with in-depth discussion of pathology, etiology and differential diagsis conveying the underlying scientific principles of diseases and conditions of the spine and peripheral nerves. The authors then present technique-oriented chapters containing step-by-step descriptions of surgical procedures. These chapters delineate the goals, indications, contraindications, anesthesia considerations, positions, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each technique in a concise manner, ideal for the busy practitioner seeking review. Lavishly illustrated with more than 1,200 images, including 811 beautifull full color drawings, this authoritative text covers all of the critical issues involved in surgeries for the spine and peripheral nerves. Here is an invaluable asset to neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons and residents seeking a carefully edited, didactic atlas.
- Author(s)Laligam N. Sekhar,Richard Glenn Fessler
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/02/2006
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date30/01/2016
- Content Note1269 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.