All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionAtlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is an invative, multidisciplinary, contemporary surgical atlas covering core aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery, head and neck reconstructive surgery and facial cosmetic surgery. The text is constructed as a procedure-based surgical atlas with special emphasis placed on depicting surgical techniques with high-resolution color illustrations and images. Chapters are written by experts in their field and are designed to provide high-yield information pertaining to procedure indications, contraindications, pertinent anatomy, techniques, post-operative management, complications and key points. Each chapter concludes with a detailed photographic case report illustrating pertinent procedure specifics such as locations for incisions, anatomical planes of dissection, key steps in the procedure, radiographs findings and pre- and postoperative photographs. Procedures are organized by sections to include: dentoalveolar and implant surgery, odontogenic head and neck infections, maxillofacial trauma surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, tempomandibular joint surgery, infections of the head and neck, facial cosmetic surgery, and pathology and reconstructive surgery. The combination of concise text, more than 1,000 color clinical illustrations and images, and case reports makes the Atlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery a key reference to all oral and maxillofacial surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and facial plastic surgeons and will serve as a foundation for residency training, board certification and the recently implemented recertification examinations.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Haggerty is in private practice at Lakewood Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists and is a clinical assistant professor within the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Dr. Haggerty is an accomplished author and lecturer with numerous publications in the fields of dental implants, bone grafting, facial trauma and reconstructive surgery. Robert M. Laughlinis the Chairman of the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Hospital Dentistry and the Program Director for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego. Dr. Laughlin is fellowship trained in Head and Neck Reconstruction and Microvascular Surgery. He is an accomplished author and international lecturer with numerous publications in the fields of facial reconstructive surgery, ocular trauma and pathophysiology of bacteria.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1582 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Haggerty,Robert M. Laughlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.