Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionRecent evidence indicates that the physiology and response to various drugs in the pediatric population differs from that of the adult and must be appreciated to be able to fully address the health needs of the pediatric population. <em>Atlas of Pediatric Brain Tumors</em> covers areas ranging from neuroimaging, the use of crush and touch preps during introperative consultation, classic histological features of brain tumors, tumor variants, and a miscellaneous group of challenging tumors. Chapters consist of essential diagstic information and features highlighting recognized variants and their differential diagses. A section on molecular pathology and electron microscopy is also included for each tumor category; along with a list of classic reviews and invative articles on each of the tumor entities as suggested reading at the end of each chapter. Created to fill a void in the practice of pediatric neuropathology, this practical and well-illustrated <em>Atlas of Pediatric Brain Tumors</em> represents a collection of interesting, common and unusual tumors for a diagstic exercise by the reader.</p>
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note414 black & white illustrations, 303 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAdekunle M. Adesina,Christine E. Fuller,Tarik Tihan,Tina Young Poussaint
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.