All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn many centers of excellence in Urology, robotic prostatectomy has become the first choice for the surgical treatment of localized prostate cancer owing to benefits such as reduced pain and minimization of impotence and incontinence. This atlas, specifically designed for use by surgeons, provides a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to all aspects of the procedure. The various techniques that can be employed to achieve excellent oncological and functional results are carefully depicted in appropriate detail; for example, nerve-sparing techniques, bladder neck reconstruction, and approaches aimed at the early restoration of continence are clearly described. Special situations, such as prior prostate surgery, a large prostate, and salvage prostatectomy, are also fully covered. The information contained in this atlas will be of great value in enabling surgeons to improve their results and to take full advantage of the benefits of robotic prostatectomy compared with open prostatectomy.
- Author BiographyThe authors have received the following award for their video on Radical Robotic Cystectomy: 2nd video award from the European Urological Association 2008, Milan. They are involved in the following teaching courses: - Annual Zurich Spring Urological Symposium with live Surgery (25 January 2008, 6/7 February 2009) - ESUT (European Society of Urological Technologies): course Radical Robotic Prostatectomy , March 19, 2009, Europ. Ass. Urol. Annual congress, Stockholm - Laparoscopic training courses held annually at DGU annual meetings - Live surgery Symposiums in Gronau, held annually in the fall since 2007.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width193 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHubert John,Jorn H. Witt,Peter Wiklund
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.