All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis 7th edition includes changes reflecting modern understanding, termilogy and teaching of the musculoskeletal system. There are changes on 42 different pages including many new or enhanced tes on function and 20 new descriptions or explanations of anatomical relationships. All muscle illustrations are new.
- Author BiographyJudith Stone is Adjunct Professor of Biology at Suffolk County Community College. She is the co-author of the successful Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology and Atlas of Skeletal Muscles. Judith works on the College Board Achievement Test in Biology. Judith and her husband, Robert, have combined teaching experience of over 30 years. Robert Stone is a Professor in the Biology Department at Suffolk County Community College and is also a co-author of the successful Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology and Atlas of Skeletal Muscles. Robert, and his wife, Judith, have combined teaching experience of over 30 years.
- Author(s)Judith A. Stone,Robert J. Stone
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteill
- Weight488 g
- Width223 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.