All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAtlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery, Third Edition is a full-color atlas that maintains the surgical focus of earlier editions while w presenting essential information on basic principles of wound healing, wound management, and common wound complications. The new edition presents a wider variety of topics including skin fold disorders, urogenital surgery, new flap techniques, and an expanded chapter on facial reconstruction. It also features 40 new plate illustrations, new sections on bandage and splint techniques, and significant updates on wound healing physiology, equipment, and dressing materials.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Pavletic , DVM, Diplomate ACVS, is director of surgical services at Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, Massachussetts.
- Author(s)Michael M. Pavletic
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2392 g
- Width223 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.