All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Atlas of Thyroid Cytopathology is a generously illustrated and user-friendly volume that serves as a desk reference and a practical guide in the diagstically challenging area of thyroid cytopathology. The text is comprised of 500 high-resolution color images that thoroughly illustrate the important aspects of the cytopathology of thyroid disease. Complete coverage of thyroid cytopathology is provided; in addition to full coverage of n-neoplastic lesions, benign and borderline neoplasms and papillary thyroid carcima, chapters include rmal cytology, uncommon primary neoplasms, follicular neoplasms, H rthle cell neoplasms, medullary thyroid carcimas, and metastatic and secondary cancers. Selected images of the histopathologic characteristics of the lesions are also included for morphologic correlation, making this text attractive to both cytopathologists and surgical pathologists. Nationally recognized experts in thyroid cytopathology and histopathology provide authoritative analysis of every aspect of thyroid cytopathologic analysis.
- Author BiographySyed Ali, MD Associate Professor of Pathology and Radiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD|Ritu Nayar, MDProfessor of Pathology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Director of Cytopathology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL|Jeffrey Krane, MD, PhD Associate Director, Cytology Division, Chief, Head and Neck Pathology Service, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA|William Westra, MD Professor of Pathology, Oncology, and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Krane,Ritu Nayar,Syed Ali,William H. Westra
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.