All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the Matter? 245 What is the Plan? 313 Why did it Happen? 325 Could it Happen Again? 326 Section 6 Skin Defects Introduction 333 Vascular Birthmarks 337 Pigmented Birthmarks 357 Partial Thickness Defects 369 Keratinisation Disorders 377 Blistering and Bullous Disorders 381 Neuroectodermal Dysplasias 387 Index 401 Introduction What is a rmal newborn infant? To answer that question requires an experience large eugh to kw the many variations that are considered within a rmal range. Some of these variations can be measured, such as weight and length. Others are less easily measured, but have come to be recognized as common variants such as molding of the head or temporary deformations of limbs caused by unusual intrauterine positions. One way to recognize deviations from rmal that may require intervention is to have a long experience examining many infants. Ather way is to enrich a finite experience by access to a superb collection of photographs taken over a long period by a careful observer. No one student can possibly see all the rmal and abrmal variations in newborn infants in the time allotted in most curricula, or for that matter in a lifetime. We are dependent on shared information.
- Author(s)Neil O'Doherty
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.