Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated medical atlas of the five main human sensory systems together with their neural pathways, from primary sensation to processing by the brain. The authors provide a detailed anatomical survey of each sensory organ, covering their ontogeny (development), central pathways, and functional mechanisms. Highlights include microanatomy and endoscopic images of the temporal bone, human embryonic specimens demonstrating the histology of the developing ear, and scanning electron micrographs of the organ of Corti and the vestibular receptors. There are also easy-to-use tables providing an overview of the nerves and arteries of the eye and orbit and clinical specimens of the eye and optic pathways. A companion compact disc contains high resolution copies of the color illustrations used in the book.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note219 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight920 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndras Csillag
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.