All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionProviding detailed surveyed maps and plans produced from one of the most famous World Heritage sites, this atlas includes all of the significant and accessible tombs in the valley. It features 3D isometric drawings of each tomb and background information of the Theban Mapping Project.
- Author BiographyDr. Kent Weeks has worked at Thebes for over two decades as head of the Theban Mapping Project, collecting historical data on the monuments, surveying, and photographing them. He is preparing an archaeological database that will help ensure their protection for decades to come.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- Series TitleThe Theban mapping project
- Series Part/Volume NumberPart 1
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note72 maps and plans
- Weight1792 g
- Width350 mm
- Height510 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKent R. Weeks
- Map Scale1:125
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.