Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique card game, for up to four players, is a game of chance and tactics for all ages. The cards represent elements, and the aim of the game is to build as many compounds as you can. The concepts of potentially explosive combinations, toxicity and radioactivity are introduced as a means of attacking your opponent and destroying their compounds. No kwledge of chemistry is required, but by playing the game participants should acquire a basic understanding of the building blocks of chemistry. Whilst ideal as a classroom resource for ages 11+, ATOM@TAK will also be a lively card game for families everywhere and a great way of introducing young people to the wonders of chemistry.
- Author(s)S. Elliott
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight128 g
- Width67 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.