Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the lectures and communications presented at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Atomic and Molecular Processes with Short Intense Laser Pulses (NATO ARW 848/86). The workshop was held at Bishop's University, Lenxville, Que, Canada, July 19-24, 1987, under the directorship of Prof. A.D. Bandrauk, Universite de Sherbrooke. A scientific committee made up of Dr. P. Corkum (Laser Physics, ~ational Research Council of Canada), Dr. P. Hackett (Laser Chemistry, National Research Council of Canada), Prof. S.C. Wallace (Dept. of Chemistry and Physics, University of Toronto), and Prof. F.H.M. Faisal (FakultHt fUr Physik, UniversitHt Bellefeld) was called upon to invite and organize eminent lectures in the fields of i) Coherence Phemena in Atomic and Molecular Photoprocesses. ii) High Intensity Atomic and Molecular Phemena. iii) Laser Chemistry The aim of the workshop was to bring together chemists and physicists in order to~iscuss and analyze the progress made in the use of short in- tense laser pulses in understanding coherence phemena and high intensity, nlin~adiative effects in atomic and molecular systems.
- Author(s)Andre D. Bandruk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleNATO ASI Subseries B
- Series Part/Volume Number171
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight961 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.