All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAttachment Disturbances in Adults offers an invative therapeutic model and set of methods for treating adult patients with dismissing, anxious-preoccupied or disorganised attachment. With rich detail, it integrates historical and leading-edge attachment research into practical, effective treatment protocols for each type of insecure attachment. Case transcripts and many sample therapist phrasings illustrate how to apply the methods in practise.
- Author BiographyDaniel Brown, PhD, is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School, where he teaches courses on performance excellence for health professionals and judges. He is the author of sixteen books, including Memory, Trauma-Treatment, and the Law (with Alan Scheflin and Cory Hammond), winner of the 1999 Guttmacher award from the American Psychiatric Association for outstanding contribution to forensic psychiatry. David S. Elliott, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and former president of the Rhode Island Psychological Association. He is on the faculty of the International School for Psychotherapy, Counseling, and Group Leadership, in St Petersburg, Russia, and teaches internationally on attachment, personality, and psychotherapy process.
- Author(s)Daniel P. Brown,David S. Elliott
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1700 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.