All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> Hi, I'm the guy who reads your e-mail, and also, I love you . . . </b>From the award-winning author of <i>Elear & Park</i>, <i>Fangirl</i>, and <i>Landline</i> comes a hilarious and heartfelt vel about love in the workplace. Beth Fremont and Jennifer Scribner-Snyder kw that somebody is monitoring their work e-mail. (Everybody in the newsroom kws. It's company policy.) But they can't quite bring themselves to take it seriously. They go on sending each other endless and endlessly hilarious e-mails, discussing every aspect of their personal lives.</p>Meanwhile, Lincoln O'Neill can't believe this is his job w- reading other people's e-mail. When he applied to be internet security officer, he pictured himself building firewalls and crushing hackers- t writing up a report every time a sports reporter forwards a dirty joke.</p>When Lincoln comes across Beth's and Jennifer's messages, he kws he should turn them in. But he can't help being entertained-and captivated-by their stories.</p>By the time Lincoln realizes he's falling for Beth, it's way too late to introduce himself.</p>What would he say . . . ?
- Author Biography<b>Rainbow Rowell</b> is the award-winning and bestselling author of<i>Eleanor & Park</i>, <i>Fangirl, Attachments</i>, and<i>Landline</i>.She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Rainbow Rowell
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.