All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoccer fans around the world adore the offensive style of play based on fast passing combinations, spectacular dribblings, and the art of beautifully shot goals. The question regarding this style of game is how to coach your team to embrace fast attacking soccer. How do you shape your training to cover all the technical and tactical basics? Peter Schreiner and Norbert Elgert, rewned German coaches, give the right answers, including systematical approaches. Every coach can easily shape his training programs with easy to use exercises, which are richly illustrated.
- Author BiographyPeter Schreiner is the author and producer of many books, articles, and DVDs on soccer as well as the software 'Easy Sports-Graphics' which is especially designed for coaches. He is the chairman of the German Institute of Youth Soccer and Co-Founder of the German Soccer-Academy. He coached the youth team of Schalke 04 and is now an official coach of the German Football Federation. Norbert Elgert started his career as professional Bundesliga-Player for Schalke 04. After that he pursued a way of active coaching and won the German youth championship with Schalke's team. He is official coach for the German Football Federation.
- Author(s)Norbert Elgert,Peter Schreiner
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note120+ colour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.