All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a concise, highly focused review of what high school and beginning college undergraduates need to kw to successfully solve the trigometry problems they will encounter on exams. Rigorously tested examples and coherent, to-the-point explanations are presented in an accessible form and will provide valuable assistance in conquering this challenging subject.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Kahn teaches mathematics at Stony Brook University and is the author of Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams.
- Author(s)David Kahn
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.