All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your child have poor concentration and an inability to relax? Does your child do crazily reckless things that can't be explained afterwards? Has your child been diagsed with ADHD? * Are you caring for or teaching children with ADHD? Or do you have these problems yourself? Increasing numbers of children are being diagsed as having Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. As the best available treatment for many years, they are prescribed powerful drugs that help to control (but t cure) the worst of the symptoms. However, the potential side-effects of these drugs are worrying and the long-term consequences unkwn, facing doctors, parents and adult sufferers with a terrible dilemma. In Professor Puri's groundbreaking new book, you will discover a very different way of looking at ADHD. His starting point is the basis of behaviour in the chemistry of the brain and the many factors that influence this. By understanding behaviour at this level, it is possible to see how hyperactivity can be reduced and concentration improved in a natural way that is in tune with the needs of the individual. He presents the results of two major studies, with which he has been involved, that demonstrate the effectiveness of a completely natural way to treat ADHD. Read how and why EPA ('eicosapentaeic acid') will be essential to recovery; how to take it; what dietary changes will enhance its effects; and what lifestyle changes will help you and your child to overcome the complex of symptoms that make up ADHD.
- Author(s)Basant K. Puri
- PublisherHammersmith Press Limited
- Date of Publication21/09/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Press Limited
- Content Note5ill.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.