All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAtticus is on beach tidying duty with the kittens when he finds a message in a bottle from Fishhook Frank. Fishhook is marooned on a desert island, but he promises Atticus treasure in exchange for his rescue! The treasure in question is the Casket of Desires, which contains a sleeping mermaid who has the power to grant any wish. But it is hidden in the deepest darkest part of the ocean, protected by the most hideous, fearsome sea-creatures kwn to pirate lore. Atticus sets out to rescue Fishhook Frank and find the Casket of Desires with his owners, the Cheddar family. But it's t all plain sailing. The pirate with the biggest beard-jumper in the nautical world - Captain Black Beard-Jumper - is also on the look out for the Casket and he'll curse anyone who gets in his way...
- Author BiographyJennifer Gray is a barrister so she knows how to spot a cat burglar when she sees one, especially when he's a large tabby with a chewed ear and a handkerchief round his neck that says Atticus Claw. Jennifer's other work includes the Guinea Pigs Online series for younger readers. She lives in London and Scotland with her husband and four children, and of course Henry, a friendly but enigmatic cat.
- Author(s)Jennifer Gray
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAtticus Claw: World's Greatest Cat Detective
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Ecob
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.