All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith everyone taking a much more careful took at the real story behind the food on their plate, Jolly Good Egg are delighted to anunce the publication of Attila the Hen , a tale for children that takes the chickens eye view of the thoughtless cruelty we help to perpetuate every time we take a pack of 'Farm Fresh' battery eggs from the supermarket shelf. Cooped up in a smelly battery cage is life for any hen - least of all one as big and stroppy as Attila. But the big hen has intention of ending up inside the chicken soup monster, and wastes time in planning a daring escape. This is a very funny adventure starring an original and indomitable heroine.
- Author BiographyPaddy Mounter is a successful author with many books to his credit; this title originally published by Transworld in 1989 sold out three printings and then was uneggsplainably made out of print.
- Author(s)Paddy Mounter
- PublisherJolly Good Egg Productions
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChiselburough, Somerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJolly Good Egg Productions
- Content Note50 black/white illustrations
- Width176 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paddy Mounter
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.