All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Attitudes of Gratitude , M.J. Ryan teaches readers how to unlock the fullness of their hearts and lives through the expression of gratitude. 'Gratitude helps us to return to our natural state of joyfulness', she writes, 'where we tice what's right instead of what's wrong. It makes us feel complete, that we have everything we need, at least in this moment'. In her Introduction to the 10th anniversary edition, Ryan recounts current research that bolsters her original thinking - people who practise gratitude on a daily basis are, by and large, happier, healthier, and more effective in the world. She also shares with readers brand new, top 10 gratitude practices, which readers of the first edition and people she's taught and counselled over the years have provided to her. The concept of this book is very simple and very profound and it improves lives starting right w: 'Gratitude creates happiness'. It's a fact of life (and science as it turns out). Plants create carbon dioxide and gratitude creates happiness.
- Author BiographyM.J. Ryan is a writer, a seeker, and a giver of gratitude. She is the author of several other bestselling books including This Year I Will., The Happiness Makeover: How to Teach Yourself to Be Happy and Enjoy Every Day, Trusting Yourself: How to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed and Live More Happily with Less Effort, A Grateful Heart: Daily Blessings for the Evening Meal from Buddha to the Beatles, Attitudes of Gratitude in Love, The Power of Patience: How to Slow the Rush and Enjoy More Happiness, Success, and Peace of Mind Every Day. She has appeared on The Today Show, CNN, and many radio programs. She is a contributing editor to Good Housekeeping. Ryan also serves as a thinking partner to executives and entrepreneurs. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area with her family.
- Author(s)M. J. Ryan
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.