All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionElements of Chemistry: ATTRACTION is the first part in a three part series; it is 45k words; and it ends with a cliffhanger. Part 1 (ATTRACTION) will be released April 9, 2015 Part 2 (HEAT) will be released April 30, 2015. Part 3 (CAPTURE) will be released May 16, 2015. One week. Private beach. Invisible girl. Jerk-faced bully. What's the worst that could happen? Kaitlyn Parker has problem being the invisible girl, which is why she finds herself hiding in various cabinets and closets all over her college campus. Despite her best efforts, she can't escape the tice of Martin Sandeke-bad boy, jerkface bully, and the universe's hottest, wealthiest, and most ubtainable bachelor-who also happens to be Kaitlyn's chemistry lab partner. Kaitlyn might be the only girl who isn't interested in exploiting his stunning rower's build, chiseled features, and family's billionaire fortune. Kaitlyn wants Martin for his brain, specifically to tabulate findings of trace elements in surface water. When Kaitlyn saves Martin from a nefarious plot, Martin uses the opportunity to push Kaitlyn out of her comfort zone: spring break, one week, house parties, bathing suits, and suntan lotion. Can she overcome her aversion to being ticed? Will he be able grow beyond his self-centered nature? Or, despite their obvious chemistry, will Martin be the one to drive Kaitlyn into the science cabinet of obscurity for good?
- Author(s)Penny Reid
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.