Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fast and easy way to learn audio-frequency electronics. This new addition to the Demystified series offers practical, easy-to-understand information on the latest audio-frequency (AF) electronics techlogies. You will learn basic electronics and mathematical concepts, followed by details on speakers, microphones, amplifiers, and equalizers. The specialized topics include computer recording, home and car audio system installation, amplifier design, and live sound reinforcement.
- Author BiographyStan Gibilisco is one of McGraw-Hill's most prolific and popular authors. His clear, reader-friendly writing style makes his books accessible to a wide audience, and his experience as an electronics engineer, researcher, and mathematician makes him an ideal editor for reference books and tutorials. Stan has authored several titles for the McGraw-Hill Demystified library of home-schooling and self-teaching volumes, along with more than 30 other books and dozens of magazine articles. His work has been published in several languages. Booklist named his McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Personal Computing one of the Best References of 1996, and named his Encyclopedia of Electronics one of the Best References of the 1980s.
- Author(s)Stan Gibilisco
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/11/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight553 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.