All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the Audiology Workbook is packed with activities and questions related to concepts and procedures traditionally covered in introductory audiology and hearing science courses. The workbook is designed for undergraduate students in speech and hearing as well as students beginning graduate studies in audiology. The Audiology Workbook includes activities such as drawing labeling diagrams, drawing waveforms, calculating frequencies/periods, amplitudes, and phases, interpreting audiograms, speech tests, tympagrams, acoustic reflexes, and auditory brainstem responses. There are also questions to reinforce kwledge about hearing disorders, as well as basic understanding of hearing aids and their fittings.
- Author BiographySteven Kramer, Ph.D., is a Professor in the School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at San Diego State University, where he has been a faculty member since 1985. He is also the Co-Director of the Audiology Doctoral (Au.D.) Program offered jointly by San Diego State University (SDSU) and the University California San Diego (UCSD). Dr. Kramer served as the department chair from 1990-2001. He obtained his master's and doctoral degrees in audiology and hearing science from the University of Florida. He is a licensed and certified audiologist, and continues to be active in clinic. Before his appointment at SDSU, he was a clinical faculty at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. His teaching assignments have included a wide array of courses, including diagnostics, medical audiology, evoked potentials, and anatomy/physiology. His research experience concentrates on diagnostics, including the use of auditory evoked potentials and otoacoustic emissions to describe normal auditory function, as well as the application of these measures for improving the evaluation of certain clinical impairments, especially infants at-risk for hearing loss. Lesli A. Guthrie, AuD, currently works at Neurophysiology, Inc. and practices neural intraoperative monitoring in hospitals throughout San Diego County.
- Author(s)Leslie Guthrie,Steven Kramer
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.