All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering study on fan translation focuses on Italian fansubbing as a concept, a vibrant cultural and social phemen which is described from its inception in 2005 to today. It explores far-reaching issues related to fansubbing and crowdsourcing, highlighting in particular the benefits and drawbacks of Web 2.0.
- Author BiographySerenella Massidda is a Lecturer in Audiovisual Translation at Universita degli studi di Sassari, Italy, and member of the European Association for Studies in Screen Translation.
- Author(s)Serenella Massidda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.