All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFinding good, interesting audition pieces is a demanding and difficult process. This revised edition contains over 40 speeches and includes a wide selection of pieces taken from plays written or produced recently, such as Nathan the Wise, All the Ordinary Angels, The Woman Before (first performed at the Royal Court in 2005), Oleanna, (David Mamet), Pygmalion and New Boy. There are speeches for a variety of accents and ages, taken from both classical and modern plays, to suit all audition requirements. There is also an introductory section containing advice from directors and casting directors on how to audition successfully, advice on attending drama schools and how to audition successfully.
- Author BiographyJean Marlow has run The Actors' Theatre School in London for a numberof years and is an experienced actress and teacher. She has editedseveral audition speeches books for A&C Black.
- Author(s)Jean Marlow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAudition Speeches
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.