All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionPetri nets are a formal and theoretically rich model for the modelling and analysis of systems. A subclass of Petri nets, augmented marked graphs possess a structure that is especially desirable for the modelling and analysis of systems with concurrent processes and shared resources. This mograph consists of three parts: Part I provides the conceptual background for readers who have prior kwledge on Petri nets; Part II elaborates the theory of augmented marked graphs; finally, Part III discusses the application to system integration. The book is suitable as a first self-contained volume on augmented marked graphs, and will be useful to both researchers and practitioners in the fields of Petri nets and system integration.
- Author BiographyDr. King Sing Cheung has been the Head of Information Technology at the Open University of Hong Kong since 2010. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from the City University of Hong Kong, and a Master's in Public Administration from the University of Hong Kong. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (UK), the Institution of Mathematics and Its Applications (UK), the Institution of Engineering and Technology (UK) and the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. His main research interests and publications are in the fields of Petri nets and component-based system design.
- Author(s)King Sing Cheung
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.