Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionJerrah Jacobs left home determined to move beyond the pain of a tragic accident, and to rediscover some portion of the woman she used to be. She traveled the country, finding solace in secluded campgrounds and the quiet companionship of her dog Mocha. Her solitude is broken when she walks into Cal McFerren -- literally -- and re-injures her ankle. Now she is dependent on this stranger and his two sons. Long buried emotions are reawakened while she stays at Cal's ranch. Her sense of family and the bonds of friendship have her moving to the rhythm of ranch life, and she starts a surprising relationship with an abused horse. She spends time teaching the horse to trust again, but can she teach herself?
- Author BiographyI grew up in northern Indiana in the same town where I now reside with my wonderfully supportive husband and two daughters who are morphing into incredible young women. Although I have lived most of my life in the same town, I love to travel and have seen much of this country and a few foreign places. My views may run toward the conservative, but my passion leans toward the humorous. I have always believed my life is proof that God has a sense of humor. An avid reader since my teens, I began writing after quitting my job to stay home with my girls and occasionally needed to focus on something other than diapers and Dr Seuss. What started as an inexpensive hobby quickly became an obsession. Eventually I joined a local writer's club and enrolled in writing classes at a Christian university. Once the kids were older I ventured back into the work force and do my best to balance the necessity of a full time job with my obsessive hobby. I don't know if it's possible to ever get all the stories in my head down in written form, but I plan to try.
- Author(s)Kandi Jaynes
- PublisherDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.