All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionAugustine and Liberal Education sheds light on liberal education past and present, from an Augustinian point of view. Ranging from historical investigations of particular themes and issues in the thought of Saint Augustine, to reflections on the role of tradition and community and the challenges and opportunities facing universities in the next century, the contributors return to the sources of traditional reflection while exploring contemporary issues in education.
- Author BiographyKim Paffenroth is chair of the Religious Studies Department and associate professor at Iona College. Kevin L. Hughes is associate professor in Department of Theology and Religious Studies and director of the Patristic, Medieval, and Renaissance Conference at Villanova University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAugustine in Conversation: Tradition and Innovation
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKevin L. Hughes,Kim Paffenroth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.