All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $10.40Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.72
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered how to create quick, healthy, and inexpensive meals with today's increasing cost of living? Getting back to basics will help. Gardening and preserving food will help you to manage the quality, cost, and nutrition of the foods you eat. Auntie Anne's Pantry is t the usual food preservation cookbook. The recipes come from years of experiences, when storing food through winter was necessary and more common. Recipes are favorites from the author's families' pantry and include everything from appetizers to desserts. The recipes in Auntie Anne's Pantry provide quick, healthy, and ecomical meals, which are perfect for today's busy schedules. Fruits and vegetables are preserved when plentiful and in season, whether grown in your personal garden or bought from a farmer's market. Food is put up for the off-season when more scarce and expensive. This book is a great guide for your food storage, back to basics experience. Auntie Anne's Pantry was written by the author of Wonderful Wheat, a book about cooking with a hearty grain for healthy homes.
- Author BiographyAnne Casbeer grew up in New England and earned her degree in nutrition from Brigham Young University. After graduation, she joined the Army and became a Registered Dietitian at Walter Reed General Hospital in Washington, D.C. The mother of four, she is the author of Wonderful Wheat.
- Author(s)Anne Casbeer
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.