All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdmired by both Proust and Breton, this nineteenth century book was also the favourite of artist Joseph Cornell. An account of the author's passion for an actress and subsequent descent into madness, AURELIA is a document of dreams, obsessions, and insanity. One of the original bohemians, Nerval was well kwn in his day for parading a lobster on a blue ribbon through the gardens of the Palais-Royal, and for his suicide (1855), hanging from an apron string he called the garter of the Queen of Sheba.
- Author(s)Gerald De Nerval
- PublisherExact Change,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/02/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBostone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExact Change,U.S.
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height204 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.