All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerence Dillon was invited, in 2000, to go to South Africa to provide advice to the Ministry of Education as it sought to introduce a new policy on school inspection, re-named whole-school evaluation. He was also required to train school inspectors, in future to be called supervisors, throughout South Africa on how to implement the new approach to evaluating schools. His work led to his making many journeys to South Africa over the next four years, often accompanied by his wife, Aurora, whose own experience in education enabled her to help him in his work. Terence provides a critical insight into educational and social conditions in South Africa, post-apartheid. He also gives a flavour of the delights the country has to offer as he describes visits to Table Mountain, the wine-lands, Kruger Park and Robben Island. This is an enlightening read for anyone interested in post-apartheid South Africa.
- Author(s)Terence Dillon
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.