All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionBlack, dry, irreverent, ironic, self-mocking are all words that have been used to describe Australian humour. This humour is reflected in the unique slang that is used by Aussies. The author has compiled a comprehensive catalogue of Australian colloquialisms and has included t only explanations of their meanings, but in several cases short stories and examples of them.
- Author BiographyIan McKenzie has been an educator for most of his working career. With experience in each of the Primary, Secondary, Special and Tertiary sectors he is now semi-retired and works part-time with International Post-Graduate students. This work mainly involves assisting them with communication and cultural issues to assist these students to obtain employment in Australian workplaces.
- Author(s)Ian McKenzie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.