All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAustin is an oasis of creativity in Texas. Food ranges from mom-and-pop eateries and eclectic food trailers to high-end, chef-driven restaurants, and all of them have received a warm welcome from the community. East Austin is home to taquerias and barbecue joints, while rth Austin claims some of the city's best Vietnamese and Korean cuisine. Austin Chef's Table is the first cookbook to gather Austin's best chefs and restaurants under one cover. Including a signature at home recipe from more than fifty iconic dining establishments, the book is a celebration of the city's creative food scene. Full-color photos throughout capture Austin's eclectic eateries and highlight fabulous dishes and famous chefs.
- Author BiographyAuthor and Registered Dietitian Crystal Esquivel has been an Austin-area foodie for over ten years. She maintains a blog, Poco-Cocoa, in which she chronicles her cooking adventures in her own kitchen, and her eating adventures in Austin's numerous restaurants. Crystal also writes about food for various publications, including Remedy Quarterly. She is the author of the Food Lovers' Guide to Austin (Globe Pequot).
- Author(s)Crystal Esquivel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleChef's Table
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byAimee Wenske
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.