All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe bioregion of Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica and New Guinea possesses a unique natural heritage stretching back 50 million years to the break-up of Gondwana. This annual photo competition focuses on this extraordinary legacy by encouraging photography of the region's nature and landscape and promoting its special values. This 116 page hard cover book features the very best of the more than 1400 entries received in 2014, covering wildlife, sea creatures, flora and landscapes, a junior section plus a thought provoking section on human impacts.
- Author(s)Australian Geographic
- PublisherAustralian Geographic Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationTerrey Hills
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Geographic Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.