All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemember Australia for ever with this exquisite cut-paper guide. This beautifully illustrated three-dimensional pocket guide unfolds to a length of 1.5 metres and features the most important sites in Australia, including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Parliament House, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Twelve Apostles, Port Arthur, Daintree Rainforest, St Peter's Cathedral, Wave Rock, Uluru, the Ghan, Kakadu National Park and the Great Barrier Reef. Presented in a slipcase, this is the perfect gift or souvenir for anyone wishing to remember a visit to Australia.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Trounce's unique and playful characters, designs and hand-rendered typefaces have previously been featured on projects for Anorak Magazine, The New York Times and Marks & Spencer. Charlotte lives in London, N16. Visit Charlotte's website at www.charlottetrounce.co.uk.
- Author(s)Charlotte Trounce
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleCity Skylines
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), 1 map (colour)
- Weight117 g
- Width104 mm
- Height118 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.