CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCulture Smart! Australia explains how to avoid cultural gaffes when out and about in the country. Giving the historical, political and cultural background, the guide reveals how to read body language and be aware of potential pitfalls in communication, and at the same time provide the cultural essentials business travellers need to successfully develop working relations in Australia. Culture Smart! Australia enables the reader to get the most out of trip, whether on business, or pleasure. Culture Smart! provides rare insights, and practical guidance, into cultures. The values, behaviour and customs of peoples have been formed over centuries which is why the unique information in Culture Smart! guides do t date in the same way as ordinary travel guides. Culture Smart! enables you to step into a world untouched by other guidebooks.
- Author BiographyBARRY PENNEY is an Australian teacher, trainer, and management executive. After graduating from the University of Adelaide, he worked in education before specializing in sales, sales management, and marketing for several multinational corporations. He went on to study at The Australian Administrative Staff College, Victoria. Barry has lived and worked in the United States, Britain, and Turkey. On returning to Australia he established a management training business. He has devised and conducted marketing and presentation courses, has published several short stories, and teaches English to foreign language students. He is an Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
- Author(s)Barry Penney
- Date of Publication03/06/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCulture Smart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/04/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight163 g
- Width111 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.