All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAustralia has written one of the most remarkable ecomic growth stories of the century and is w poised to shape its future t out of crisis but out of opportunity. The past two decades have brought unprecedented change and major shifts in demographics, the ecomy, and businesses. The population has grown rapidly, adding five million people to the increasingly diverse ranks of those who call the country home. GDP and per-capita income have skyrocketed, and businesses are thriving as more profitable ventures than ever before. This book sheds light on the road the nation has travelled and the efforts of the inspired business leaders who shaped that journey. Drawing on examples from forward-thinking players, Australia 2034 charts the way for businesses to navigate the next 20 years. While the focus of this book is Australia and Australian business, the capabilities discussed are highly relevant for players in other markets - especially those that have been less fortunate, but are looking for ways to create their own luck in a world that seems to offer few second winds.
- Author BiographyNigel Andrade is an A.T. Kearney partner and member of the firm's Financial Institutions practice in Asia Pacific. With more than 15 years of management consulting experience, Nigel specialises in customer-led innovation, partnering with companies and organisations across Australia, Southeast Asia, India, Europe, and North America to help them unlock tangible and sustainable value. He is based in Sydney. Peter Munro is an A.T. Kearney partner based in Sydney. Formerly the managing director of Australia and New Zealand, Peter now leads the firm's Strategy, Marketing and Sales practice in APAC. With more than 20 years of management consulting experience, he specialises in corporate and business unit strategy, strategy implementation, and operations transformation.
- Author(s)Nigel Andrade,Peter Munro
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.