All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionBeer history in Australia is often told through the written word and seldom illustrated. By attempting to present all beer labels from one year (2010), this 240 page book gives a factual and historical view of what beers Australians are drinking. It also shows the cultural and changing beer tastes of Australians. When your mates ask you what is your favourite Aussie beer, this book can make you look like a expert! With over 118 Australian breweries represented this is a must have reference/resource.
- Author(s)Alan Richards,Michael Bannenburg
- PublisherIndependent Australian Publications
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEssenden, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintIndependent Australian Publications
- Content Notecol throughout
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.