Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- AU $48.50+ AU $13.80 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunsetbooksandmedia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Leisure 4E provides an introduction to and analysis of a broadly defined concept of leisure. It integrates Australian and international kwledge so that the book is an Australian interpretation, based largely on local sources, but which engages with relevant international research and theory. This edition has been extensively reviewed and updated and includes new chapters on social networks, global cultures and events. Leisure is t just sport, or the arts, or outdoor recreation, it is all these things and more, including tourism, gambling, hobbies, television watching, entertainment, play and doing thing in particular. The purpose of the text is to illuminate leisure and its place in past, present and future Australian society. The text is designed to lead students into the subject and provide pointers to more detailed study, through discussion questions and guides to further reading.
- Author(s)A. J. Veal,Rob Lynch,Simon Darcy
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.41Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.