Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionAustralia's leading tax reference is designed to help practitioners, businesses, organisations and students quickly locate accurate answers to their tax questions. Whether it is being used to help prepare tax returns for the current tax year or to work out the tax issues and implications of decisions and transactions in the immediate future years, the Australian Master Tax Guide is an essential resource for anyone working in or dealing with tax. Up to date to 31 December 2012.
- PublisherCCH Australia Limited
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCCH Australia Limited
- Edition Statement52nd edition
Most relevant reviews
- bmbourke018 Mar, 2014by
great for the accounting course
easy to read, easy to understanding great for the accounting course. i would recommend the text book to anyone.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.